Social Business for Inclusion
Fundacja Dobry Rozwój
Currently, Social Economy is almost absent in non-formal education of young people. It is very important to change this situation, as non-formal education in this field will show young people ways how disadvantaged groups can actively engage in and contribute to the development of the local community. Furthermore, it will also contribute to spread of attitudes of tolerance and respect for human rights among young people (also towards people from other communities and cultures ).
In order to share this knowledge with young people through non-formal education, it is necessary to train youth workers and youth leaders, who work with them in their local communities.
The main objectives of the training are as following:
– To provide practical knowledge of issues relating to Social Economy and the possibilities of using its mechanisms for the fulfillment of social objectives (including assistance to disadvantaged groups);
– To provide practical tools and knowledge, designed to interest young people with Social Economy and responsible business as one of possible solutions to various social problems;
– To provide a platform for exchange of experience, knowledge and good practices in the field of non-formal education regarding Social Economy;
– To develop the skills and knowledge of participants in the field of non-formal education related to entrepreneurship and economics (in the context of Social Economy);
– To discuss and identify new ideas for activities in the field of Social Economy;
– To discuss and identify innovative tools and ways to promote Social Economy among young people within informal education.
– To establish a network of organizations and individuals who are interested in further cooperation in spreading knowledge about Social Economy among young people as a tool to embody the idea of social equality and helping disadvantaged groups;
– To develop ideas for joint projects and activities in this field in the future.
Сподели в социалните мрежи